Introduction

This blog is dedicated to the subject of spam in the Internet. It will briefly describe the history of spam, and characterize what the spam is. I will also try to show how the spam can be tackled, and what is being done to decrease the amount of it in the Internet.


I started my search on Wikipedia, and from there, I was able to find the information going into various issues of this subject. Each of the posts will contain links to sites I've used in research. In the summary post I've put some links to what I would suggest as a further reading. I've tried to examine all the links I've put on this blog, to make sure they are a reliable source of information.
Lastly, my aim is to present all the information in a logic order. Yet, I will try to compose them in a way such that each of them can be read without looking to previous ones (or if necessary, I'll mention where the further information can be found).

No comments: